Search for the best deals on vacation packages to Hawaii:
There are plenty of reasons why booking a Hawaii vacation package is a great idea for your trip to Hawaii, but it’s also important to try to find the best deal as well. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Package deals often offer savings over booking things separately. If you know you’re going to be booking a hotel and renting a car in addition to the airline ticket to get there, be sure to look into packages which combine all three (or at least two) to see if it’s cheaper than booking each thing individually. It may not be, but it never hurts to check!
- All-inclusive resorts might sound expensive, but they might be great deals. If a stay in a resort includes many of the activities you would have paid extra for, it could be a great way to save a little money by paying in advance for those extras. Check to see whether that all-inclusive rate covers things like meals, day-trips, rounds of golf, surfing lessons, airport shuttles, luaus, massages, etc.
- A multi-island vacation package allows you to see more than one island. Instead of sticking to just one spot for your entire trip, you can branch out and see the different island personalities with a two- or three-island package.
- A cruise package is another great way to visit more than one island. Getting from island to island can be a hassle, not to mention expensive, but if you book a Hawaii cruise you’ll get to hop from island to island as your giant floating hotel moves from port to port. Plus, you don’t have to keep packing and unpacking, which is a nice bonus.
- Taking a package day tour can take the stress out of sight-seeing. You may not have booked a whole all-inclusive package tour for your trip, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get in on a package deal once you’re in Hawaii. Many tour companies offer all-inclusive day-trips, for both excursions on one island and also to other nearby islands. These can be great ways of seeing the sights without worrying about handling all the details yourself.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Be sure to check out these deals on Hawaii vacation packages before you go!