Hawaii Travel Deals: Free Nights and Cheap Airfare
While many investors on Wall Street may be busy ripping their hair out in light of the recent beatings the stock market has been taking, but for those of us who like to and continue to travel, the economic slowdown isn’t all bad news. In fact, with fewer people taking off on vacations this year, there are some pretty phenomenal travel deals out there, and Hawaii is no exception.
In fact, often seen as a “luxury” destination, Hawaii has been especially hard hit in recent months by the recession. With fewer of those hair pulling Wall Street types booking vacations (along with the hoards of people who were recently laid off), many of Hawaii’s top resorts are feeling the pinch. So, what does this all mean? Great offers, big discounts, free nights and a cheaper Hawaiian vacation.
If you are lucky enough to still be gainfully employed during these rough economic times and have a little extra cash lying around, now is a better time than ever to head out on a vacation. Not only will you have no problem scoring a great deal on airfare to Hawaii, but resorts across the islands are offering specials to encourage you to come for some rest, relaxation and aloha spirit.
On Maui, the Napili Beach Resort has recently announced a new “Economic Stimulus Package,” which is offering a 5th night free after a 4-night stay in one of their Ocean View Studios (rates start at $335/night) through the usually very busy summer months. While resorts like Napili have offered free nights and discounted rates during low-travel season, this is the first time in the history of the resort that free nights are being offered through the peak-season summer months—meaning you can get low-season deals in the middle of the summer.
Napili Beach Resort Special Offers/Free Nights
- Napili Kai’s new Spring Break Special offers a third night free after two paid nights in an Ocean Front Studio for stays now through May 29. Ocean Front Studio rates start at $380 per night.
- The resort’s new Economic Stimulus Package (ESP) for summer offers a fifth night free after a stay of four nights in an Ocean View Studio (rate starts at $335 per night). Napili Kai has never before offered free nights during the summer travel season. The ESP special must be booked by April 15 for stays June 13 through August 15.
- The property’s longstanding Fifth Night Free program, ordinarily offered only for spring and fall travel, has been extended to include travel dates now through April 3, April 21 through June 12, and August 16 through December 19, 2009
- Napili Kai’s 7th Heaven special, introduced in 2008, offers a sixth and seventh night free with a stay of five paid nights at rack rates, which start at $285 per night for an Ocean View Hotel Room. This offer applies to specific room categories for stays from April 21 through June 12 and August 16 through December 19, 2009.
About Napili Beach Resort:
Napili Beach Resort is a “deluxe resort” located in 10 beachfront acres in Maui’s Napili Bay. The resort has 163 hotel rooms, studios and one- and two-bedroom suites in 11 low-rise plantation-style buildings on beautiful Napili Bay. Studios and suites include kitchen facilities (hotel rooms do not have kitchens). Amenities include a large ocean view whirlpool spa, two putting greens (one for children, one for adults), shuffleboard courts, fitness room, boutique day spa, and guest barbecue facilities. World-class golf and tennis are available across the street from Napili Kai in the Kapalua resort area.
Now that you are ready to book your Hawaiian vacation….
- If you take advantage of some of these deals at the Napili Beach Resort, you may be interested in checking out Hawaii’s Best Golf Courses or, if you aren’t into golf, you might want to check out other Popular Things to Do in Maui
- Taking advantage of the spring specials in Hawaii? Check out what there is to do in May in Hawaii.
- This economic climate is the ideal time to score a deal on a flight to Hawaii. Airlines have lowered prices, meaning its easier than ever to get cheap airfare to Hawaii.
- If you are looking to do even more of a budget vacation to Hawaii, you can save even more money by Beach Camping in Hawaii. For those headed to the Garden Isle, check out Where to Camp in Kauai
- If you’d rather sleep on a mattress at night, there are plenty of other hotels in Hawaii to chose from—many of which have special offers and discounts happening right now.